WE ARE THE JUICE CLEANSE SPECIALISTS!
Money Back Guarantee!!!
Juice Cleanse Reviews
IF YOU WANT TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE AND FEEL THE VIBRANCY, THIS IS FOR YOU!
We are the only specialists in juice cleanses who will never consider any purchase you make of ours binding and final until after you have a more than satisfying outcome.
We don’t feel that we can keep your money until you come back to us and say this cleanse exceeded your promises. This was far and away and beyond my expectations…
- I got more energy
- I lost weight
- I sleep better
- My skin tone is great
- I am getting compliments
- My stress level is gone
Yes, we are that confident about our product and your results…
WE HAVE A UNIQUE PROVEN FORMULA!
This is not for you if:
- You don’t know the difference between healthy organic produce and pesticide-infested traditional produce.
- You don’t know the difference between a raw juice and a juice that’s been pasteurized.
- You don’t know the difference between a healthy plant-based diet and processed or canned food diet.
For a limited time, we are offering up to 20% off our cleanses…and a $35 class at our favorite yoga place in Frisco.
A 3-day and a 5-day juice cleanse would usually retail for $169 and $289 respectively.
But today, we are offering the juice cleanse to you for $149 for a 3-day ($20 off) and $249 for a 5-day ($40 off). Don’t forget, you are still getting a free yoga class at Horizon Hot Yoga… valued at $35!
THE PRICES ARE A REAL BARGAIN!
Not doing this cleanse would keep you where you are with your energy levels…
Doing this cleanse will transform you… our clients have experienced it, and now it’s your turn!
Again, no crazy exercise regimen is necessary… no crazy diet… just drinking healthy, nourishing juices for 3 days while doing your daily chores…
(Only if you are serious about transforming your body and health!)
This is what you will receive:
Black Elixir: It’s not black magic, but it will work wonders on your body! This exotic blend of activated charcoal, Himalayan salt, apple and lemon relieves uncomfortable bloating, hydrates the body with necessary trace minerals, has incredible detox and revitalization properties and works to cleanse your digestive system of harmful toxins.
Mean Green: This robust blend of parsley, celery, cucumber, cilantro, apple and lemon is chock full of nutrients and health benefits. It has detox properties, helps lower blood sugar, promotes calm and restfulness, helps prevent high blood pressure and urinary tract infections and can stimulate weight loss! Green and lean.
Lovely Red: This bright, flavorful juice of beets, cucumber, apple and lemon supports heart health and a healthy sex drive, boosts endurance and stamina, contains detox properties, aids in weight loss, and contains important anti-aging nutrients.
OMG: Is OMG (Oh My Greens!) the healthiest juice in the world? We can’t officially make that claim, but we can attest to the fact that his zesty super-juice is chock full of healthful, nutritious ingredients that pack a powerful punch of antioxidants and immune boosters. At first sip, our OMG juice will have you saying just that. We blend together fresh kale, spinach, parsley, cilantro, cucumber, celery, green apples, turmeric, ginger, and lemon into a nourishing, flavorful juice that tastes as good as it makes you feel.
Immune Shot: One and done: Treat yourself to a healthful, invigorating kick with our low-calorie shot of ginger, turmeric and apple, a blend that boosts the immune system, cleans out toxins, reduces inflammation, stimulates weight loss, and promotes clear, youthful skin to boot.
Wheatgrass Shot: What is wheatgrass juice? Wheatgrass juice is a green juice pressed from young wheat plants. It’s one of the richest sources of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and life energy available. Out of 102 minerals available in soil, wheatgrass has 92 of them!
Ashwagandha Shot: the Ashwagandha shots include turmeric, ginger, black pepper, and lemon. Ashwagandha is an ancient herb known to reduce stress, fight depression, increase immune support, increase white blood cell count and much more. This is a miracle herb.
Free Yoga Class: Yoga is known for many things, including its amazing detoxing abilities. That’s why we want to give you a free class – it can assist you with the juice cleanse process.
Don’t wait! Start seeing the results immediately:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We believe that everyone can benefit from a juice cleanse – but juice cleanses can be particularly helpful for people who are experiencing the following symptoms
- You feel you are always under stress
- You drink a lot of coffee or alcohol
- Your eyes are yellowish or red
- You tested acidic when you took a pH test
- You feel a cold or flu coming on
- You feel lethargic
- You need to get rid of the drug residue after an illness
- You need to remove toxins that are causing a health problem
- You want help with weight loss
- You want to clear up your skin
- You want to slow aging and improved body flexibility
- You want great mental clarity
- You need to improve your circulation
- Yoga: Yoga helps in detoxification process. A hot yoga class can get rid of the toxins through your skin. Stretching during yoga stimulates and cleanse the colon, liver, gall bladder, spleen and pancreas. Also, the breathings that we do during yoga would help you detoxify your lungs.
- Dry brushing: Dry brushing helps the lymphatic system dump toxins, dead cells and acids. Brushing your skin using small circular strokes and work from extremities towards your heart. You can get these at a health store or at amazon.
- Steam or infrared sauna: Just 30 to 40 mins in a sauna stimulates therapeutic sweating, which allows the skin to get rid of toxins.
- Acupuncture or acupressure: If you have headaches or muscle pains during a juice cleanse, this will bring you relief.
- Breathing exercises: Proper diaphragmic breathing will not only reduce anxiety, it will also help stimulate your lymphatic system which aids in toxin removal.
- For best results: 1-4-2 ratio breaths is the best. In this, you inhale for 1, hold for 4 and exhale for 2. For example, let’s say you inhale for 5 seconds, hold it for 20 seconds and then exhale for 10 seconds.
- Rebounding: Rebounding helps the lymphatic system detox our body. The lymphatic system is a system where fluid can flow from the spaces around the cells into the blood. The lymphatic system is responsible for carrying away dead cells, toxic waste, and blood proteins away from our tissues. You can get a rebounder or small trampoline from Amazon or any sports outlet.
- Drink water. We need to super-hydrate our body to give the tools it needs to do the cleanse. We suggest drinking half your body weight in ounces a day.
- Rest. To get the most out of the cleanse, REST! When our body has excessive energy, it then has the energy it needs to do the cleansing process.
- Take hemp or flaxseed oil. They are packed with essential fatty acids which are the building blocks of health and will allow you to be healthy while you cleanse.
- Avoid exercise. Other than gentle yoga, you should avoid exercising during the cleanse. Your body needs extra energy to cleanse itself.
- Electrolytes. Taking electrolytes with water is the best. If you have pink salt or Himalayan salt, put a pinch or less in your water and drink plenty of water.
Remember, as important as the cleanse itself is, how you come off it and apply this into our daily lifestyle is equally important to sustain a vibrant health.
- Breathing. Keeping doing the breaths in 1-4-2 ratios to make sure you are helping your lymph system and get rid of the carbon dioxide.
- Stay hydrated. This is something you want to do for the rest of your life. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. That’s just appalling. We need water for many things, and not drinking water means our bodies will be acidic.
- Exercise. Now that you have completed the cleanse, you want to hit the gym. Your metabolism might have slowed down and exercise will improve it.
- Avoid processed food. If you can, stay away from processed food. They are hard to digest and they create an acidic environment in your body. Incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Yoga. Yoga should be something you do forever. Not only you would it help you with continuous detoxing, it will help you with you posture, energy level, and mind-and-body connection.